terms and info
Booking and payment
- You can check our availability and schedule right here, book a tour either by whatsapp/viber or by e-mail.
- Upon Orange Plum confirming your booking, a deposit of 300 EUR is required (by PayPal or bank transfer). The rest is paid on arrival in cash or by card.
- The tour can be canceled at any time up to 2 months prior to your arrival.
- If the tour is canceled within 2 months of your arrival, the deposit is not returned.
Requirements & Recommendations
- Valid driving/riding licence is required except for ORANGE RIDING SCHOOL
Passport copy should be sent by e-mail after booking approval.
- Our standard Questionnaire should be filled up. It helps us to better understand your riding skill level. We will send it to you by e-mail once the booking is made. There is also a list of rules that should be signed and sent back to us.
- Refundable breakages deposit of 500 EUR is required.
- Full riding gear is required – helmet, boots, jacket or body armor (shoulders and elbows included), knee guards, neck brace, gloves, goggles.
- Orange Plum has variety of gear so feel free to ask and book a gear you need. Please arrange the missing gear beforehand, Orange Plum will not allow you to ride in improper one.
- We will send you a brief list of recommended gear, devices, wear and other very needed stuff for Adventure riding in mountains.
- We kindly recommend to obtain a medical insurance that covers sport activity. Serbia works with all European and Russian well know insurance companies. Also, be sure that you know your blood type.
- Orange Plum reserves itself the right to bar those participants whose behavior is not acceptable and may cause injuries to them selves or other participants.
We have never had any problems with our guests or bikes so far and we hope that the Tradition of excellent understanding, riding and having a fun will be continued with You!
See you on the bikes!
Orange Plum crew